Miyajima Visitor Berth
Marina Entrance Information
- Be sure to strictly adhere to the scheduled mooring time.
- Pleasure boats are not permitted to navigate under the Otorii (large shrine gateway located slightly offshore).
- Be careful not to collide with the offshore oyster rafts and ferry boats.
- Follow the instructions of the marina staff when mooring.
- Comply with the Usage Guidelines for the Itsukushima Port Visitor Berth available in Miyajima Branch Office of Hatsukaichi City and Miyajima MorinoYado Inn.
Outline of facilities
- Rest area
- Vending Machines
- Marine store
- Hot Springs
- First-aid room
- Rental boat
|Address||Omotokoennai, Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima|
|Water depth, etc.||51 m x 8 m x 1 pier Water depth: 3.5 m
4 mooring posts 28 mooring rings
|Mooring capacity, etc.||5 vessels (50 ft x 2, 30 ft x 3) Yachts can be moored.
Power supply facilities: 100 V x 9, 200 V x 3
* The berth does not take any responsibility for any damage caused during mooring.
|Charge||Less than 25 ft: 1,350 yen/24hrs 60 ft or over: 5,120 yen/24hrs (as per Hiroshima Prefectural Ordinance for Control of Port and Harbor Facilities)
Mooring possible up to 3 days
Water supply (500 yen/day) Power supply (500 yen/day)
|Contact||Miyajima MorinoYado Inn
1168-3 Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima
TEL: 0829-44-0430 FAX: 0829-44-2248
|Operating hours||8:30 - 17:00
Holidays: When events such as firework displays are held
|Entry/departure hours||8:30 - 17:00|
|Major sightseeing spots, etc.||15-minute walk to the world heritage site "Itsukushima Shrine", 10-minute walk to Miyajima Public Aquarium, 20-minute walk to Momijidani Park, Tsutsumigaura Recreation Park, Mt. Misen and convenience store (in the ferry terminal)|
|Precautions, guide for entry, etc.||・Strictly observe scheduled mooring time.・Do not navigate a pleasure boat under the great trii.・Be careful not to collide with offshore oyster rafts or ferry boats.
・Follow the instructions of the marina staff when mooring.
・Comply with the Usage Guidelines for the Itsukushima Port Visitor Berth available in Miyajima Branch Office of Hatsukaichi City and Miyajima MorinoYado Inn.
Neighboring facilities (within a radius of 1 km)
- Convenience store
- Hot Springs
- Bicycle rental
- Bus stop
- Gas station
Major sightseeing spots, etc.
- Miyajima Public AquariumWalk 5 minutes（Miyajima Visitor Berth）