Sakaigahama Sea Station
Marina Entrance Information
- ・Slow down around Sakaigahama Beach and slow down more in the marina.
- ・Pay attention to cutter boats entering and departing from the marina as it is a place where they leave and return.
- ・Do not close to the quay excessively due to shallow water around the quay.
- ・This marina is located to the northwest of the shipbuilding yard of Tsuneishi Shipbuilding and is characterized by its offshore structure of white cylinders.
Outline of facilities
- Rest area
- Vending Machines
- Marine store
- Hot Springs
- First-aid room
- Rental boat
|Address||1364-6 Urasaki-cho, Onomichi-shi, Hiroshima|
|Water depth, etc.||Water depth: Approximate lowest low lake surface of 2 m near the fueling piers|
|Mooring capacity, etc.||2 vessels (in terms of 30 ft) Maximum vessel: 100 ft
Yachts can be moored.
|Charge||Temporal mooring: 1 ft x 88 yen (excluding tax) Mooring/night: 1 ft x 165 yen (excluding tax) Water supply (clear water charge): 550 yen/each (excluding tax)
Power supply: 550 yen/each (excluding tax)
|Contact||Bella Vista Marina
|Operating hours||From March 21 through October 20: 9:00 - 18:00
From October 21 through March 20: 9:00 - 17:30
Holidays: Tuesday from October 1 through March 31
|Entry/departure hours||From March 21 through September 20: 9:00 - 17:30
From September 21 through March 20: 9:00 - 17:00
|Major sightseeing spots, etc.||Tomonoura (20-minute drive): Tomonoura thrived as a port for waiting for a favorable tide and have remains of old houses along the street
Abuto Deity of Mercy (10-minute drive): The Kannondo Temple built on the steep sea cliff is designated as a nationally important cultural property and known as a place of prayers for safety at sea and pregnancy
Marina with Bella Vista SPA&Marina Onomichi, a resort hotel serving as a guest house in Seto Inland Sea
You will be relaxed at in the marina, looking at your beloved ship.
|Precautions, guide for entry, etc.||・Restrictions on visitors (mooring as well as fueling are not available for PWCs).
・Port call, fueling at sea and water supply available (reservations required)
・Slow down around Sakaigahama Beach and slow down more in the marina.
・Pay attention to cutter boats when entering and departing from the marina as it is a place where they leave and return.・Do not close to the quay excessively due to shallow water around the quay.
・Marina located to the northwest of the shipbuilding yard of Tsuneishi Shipbuilding characterized by its offshore structure of white cylinders
Neighboring facilities (within a radius of 1 km)
- Convenience store
- Hot Springs
- Bicycle rental
- Bus stop
- Gas station
Major sightseeing spots, etc.
- TomonouraCar 30 minutes（Sakaigahama Sea Station）
- Abuto Kannon (Buddhist goddess of Mercy)Car 30 minutes（Sakaigahama Sea Station）
- Miroku no SatoCar 15 minutes（Sakaigahama Sea Station）