1. These terms and conditions apply during use of the services of the portal website ("this Website" hereinafter) operated by the administrators of the Setouchi Cruising Portal Website ("the Administrators" hereinafter).
2. It is necessary to access the Internet in order to use this Website.
3. Internet Explorer 8.0 or later is recommended for optimal usage of this Website. Some functions might not be available if using a different browser.
4. "Works" of this Website refer to all the illustrations, data, information, texts, images, software, programs, databases and similar items contained in this Website, and all of their corresponding secondary works. The copyrights of these works belong to the Administrators, or the authors, providers or other similar persons of the corresponding work. Legal sanctions may be applied for copyright infringement if any of these works are used, including their use by reproduction or in an altered form, without the express permission of the Administrators and other copyright holders.
5. The Administrators bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages, losses or other detrimental conditions arising due to the user's use of this Website or the user's inability to use this Website.
6. The Administrators assume that users have consented to the contents of these terms and conditions by their use of this Website. The Administrators may freely change, add or delete a part or all of the services and written contents of this Website without prior notification to the user. The Administrators bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages to users and other persons due to such changes, additions or deletions.
7. The following actions and activities are prohibited during use of this Website.
(1) Alteration or deletion of information contained in this Website.
(2) Impersonating another person to use this Website.
(3) Transmission of computer viruses and other malware, or creating conditions so that viruses or other malware can be received by other persons.
(4) Accessing facilities required for the operation of this Website to impede (or possibly impede) their use or operation.
8. Administrative Organization Information
Administrative Organization: Ports and Fishing Harbors Infrastructure Improvement Section, Hiroshima Prefecture
Address: 10-52 Motomachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi